My 12 step marketing plan for you!
Kevin’s Action Plan For Success
1. Prepare a detailed marketing plan and provide comparable sales data to help determine a listing price and marketing strategy for your property.
2. Consult with you on repairs and improvements to prepare your property for sale.
3. Help prepare your property for sale with common-sense staging techniques, including a referral to a professional staging service.
4. Submit your property to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), install a for sale sign with my name rider, and an electronic, passcode protected lockbox.
5. Order roof, termite and property inspection reports, in advance, with seller’s permission, to anticipate potential costs and place those reports on MLS.
6. Employ professional real estate photographer to beautifully showcase your home for print and web.
7. Create a professional color flyer and online slideshow. This slideshow will also be on the MLS and other websites.
8. Initiate online syndication, feeding your property listing to over 330 major real estate websites, including Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow, with up to 25 photos and a detailed property description.
9. Create and mail a just listed postcard with photos and property features to surrounding neighbors.
10. Host a “Broker’s Tour” to introduce your new listing to local agents and their prospective buyers.
11. Follow up on showings of your property with feedback from agents and their clients and provide weekly progress reports on marketing efforts and results.
12. Conduct a 30 day review for price and condition adjustments.